[IP] high numbers

>>>I just want to say I am so impressed by the parents on this list. You
are a great source of support for your kids and your kids are very lucky to
have you.  I still to this day feel guilty and bad when my bg's are high
because of the way my mother reacted when my bg's weren't perfect. You all

I agree. I always got yelled at or got big disapproval when my blood sugars
were high, from all of my family. To this day, though I am working on it, I
too feel guilty when my numbers are high. Have to convince myself some
things are not under my control!

Type 1 for 24 years