Re: [IP] 2pm lows

> Kap goes low w/ stress (Math) only
> Kap will drop 100 points from doing a math worksheet - he hates math.

Anyone elses bg go down with stress??  Mine does!  It always has.  During
college, when I was working on papers, I would have to check my bg every
hour or two and eat constantly.  I was always finding myself low at
10pm,11pm, 12am, it was terrible.  (pre-pumping days)  The stress drained me
so much I could eat a few dinners and snacks between them, until I'd finish
the paper around 2-3am.  And the doctors always said stress should be
raising bg's?!  Good luck to Kap with math! :)