[IP] 2pm lows

> Kevin has been struggling with 2pm lows.

just a thought.
does kevin have recess at school before these lows?  p.e.?
 we had to reduce geneva's basals from 12 pm - 2 pm due to this.

> Our other hard time is between 10pm and 3 am. WE are up more than the
> bears!
can't help here because geneva is usually high after going to sleep.  (if
she eats high fat foods)

after 2 am she is even as can be on her present basals.  no growth going on
at this time.

mom to almost 11 yr. old geneva