Re: [IP] 2pm lows

it very well could be the adderall is leaving his system at this time.

Some stress is like work - drains the body - has anything changed at school
after lunch period that would cause him to struggle more w/ details.
Like prepareing for end of grade testing
New chapter in SS - he is not interested in

Kap goes low w/ stress (Math) only
Kap will drop 100 points from doing a math worksheet - he hates math.
Also, Kap takes Adderall - but I cant tell when it enter his body or leaves
it - unlike other meds for adhd.  But without it - I know it and so does he.

Age has a way of making things seem simple to us but to a child they may be

Mom to Kap - age 9