From: Jeff Bartik [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2000 5:12 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Hospital stay to start on Pump

Avner,
It's okay to disagree. That's why it's great living in America! Yes, 3 days
in the hospital seems long and yes, a hospital stay is not for everyone, but
it's an option for those who need it. Remember when you were a new pump
user? Like most of us, you probably had a million questions. What better
place to get a quick and correct answer? Doctor's, nurses, dieticians,
physical therapists all waiting to serve. Where else can you get such good
service?
Jeff
P.S., I didn't have a choice, my doctor requires a 2 day stay!