Re: [IP] Belly Basals vs "Butt" basals???

I notice a difference when I've got my set inserted in my butt. The bolus
seems to take longer to "kick in", and it seems my basals are slightly off
as well. This seems logical, since the infusion site is farther away from
the abdominal area, which is generally accepted as the optimal location for
your sets.

Since there seems to be a pattern to this, I just bolus with a bit more
lead time. I don't bother adjusting basal rates, just make corrections when

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted