[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #835

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the list and hope I am sending my message along correctly.
Anyhow, I've been on the pump 6 months now and absolutely love it!  I wanted
to share my excitement over my most recent hba1c test- last test prior to
going on the pump 7.4, 3 months into the pump I was at 6.8 and now at 6
months 6.6!  Also, my cholesterol dropped over 30 points.  Being on the pump
makes excellent control easier to achieve and gives me the freedom I had
forgotten in my day to day life!

Ann Campbell