Re: [IP] Hospital stay to start on Pump

 Doctor's, nurses, dieticians,
physical therapists all waiting to serve. Where else can you get such good

The hospital the HMO I'm on didn't approve a hospital that did all that.  Not
all hospitals are equal.  The one I went to had no one that knew anything
about  the pump.  They were all impressed with it and came in to look at it.
A hospital like you describe is perfect.  All's well that end's well and I
just love my MM.  : o D                                               Ellie