Re: [IP] MM and disetronic..warranties

Actually the D warranty is two years on each pump and it is only when the
pump is in use (you need to take the batteries out of the pump when you are
not using it)   So in the end you get 4 years for both pumps.  I have had one
Htron plus last me 6 years and it is still going.  I just send it in once the
30 months are up, go to my other pump, and get my free technical inspection.
 To me that is important to make sure my pump is working correctly.....

Besides checking out different websites you should also check out the FDA
site for complaints against both MM and D.  There you can see what problems
both pumps have had and what the registered compliants have been.