[IP] depression article

Recently there was an article about depression on this list that looked good
but was very difficult to read because it didn't come through as plain text.
Would it be okay with the list if the writer resent it hopefully so it could
be easily read? It looked like *good stuff* in it and it could be sent to me
privately. I think more than just I, however, could benefit from it.
    Thanks - and forgive me for offending anyone by asking.
Jan H