Re: [IP] Hospital stay to start on Pump

My Opinion
If you live alone - u should go to hospital for overnight at the least. 2
would be better.
but check out during the day - when people are around you - just in case you
need them.  It would be safe and they would make sure you didnt give that NPH
dose at night w/ neddle.

Now - when Kap was dxd - I think he sould have been hospitalized and myself
as well..  The hell I went through trying to figure out what a carb  was
in-human. Much less how much insulin should be given to cover that carb once
I discovered what a carb was.
With pumping - trust me - I have this pump under control - and will have his
diabetes under control very soon.
We (he) are/is on the Move - There aint no stopping us/him now.
Sing along w/ Me/Him.
Mom to Kap - age 9 pumping insulin today 1/19