[IP] Ice Cream

> From: "Bonnie Richardson" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Record Keeping

> I ate low fat B&J's ice
> cream with 1 heaping tablespoon of fat peanut butter on top at bedtime.
> Bonnie Richardson

Wow! Finally found someone else who really knows how to *decorate* ice
cream. My dau will be 39 in May - when she was 6 a friend asked her if she
wanted ice cream. Dau had to find out first if friend had peanut butter
first or she refused. ;)  Try it, you'll like it.  (Sorry for offending
anyone who eats ice cream another way - and I will try not to offend
lawyers, dietitians, oh, my - anybody!)
    Jan H