[IP] havne't received mail

Hi everyone, I haven't received any mail to the IP mailing list lately...  So I wonder if you're all just silent, or I've been dropped for some reason??  I'll try re-subscribing.  I have received a few messages directly to me from Pumpers-  thanks!  But if you wrote to me and sent it to the list, I may not have gotten it.  Hope all is well.  I've had a crazy week, and once I figure out this mail-mishap, I'll write again.
ciao, Brian