Re: [IP] Insurance company co-pays

<<  It took a lot out of me
 emotionally, and time-wise, arguing the obvious with the carrier.  >>

Does a major law suit need to be done on insurance companies - for mental
anguish - distrought thoughts - thoughts of wanting to hurt someone -
if so
well i think a class action suit w/ just people w/ diabetes or those that
deal w/ diabetes alone - will help deter insurance companies from practicing
I thought Insurance was to provide a peice of mind - BUT all I need is to see
a shrink after having to deal with insurance woes.
It seems a lot cheaper to pay for diabetes supplies than a shirk visits.
Many Many visits.
Thanks for Listening to Me Vent!
Mom to Kap - age 9 - and HE STARTED PUMPING INSULIN TODAY - 1/19/00 AT HIGH