Re: [IP] Re:Belly Basals vs "Butt" basals???

>  Historically, I have needed a fairly large
> bolus or an increased temp. basal rate to avoid highs after changing
> a set.

Try leaving the OLD set in place for the half life of the insulin you
are using. i.e.

2 hrs for H
4 hrs for V

This allows time for any recently infused insulin to be absorbed
rather than leak out when the set is removed or not be absorbed due
to tissue damage when the old set is removed.