[IP] Re: dual or square wave for chinese food??

i'm very confused.  i have only been on the pump for four days but was
wondering if those of you who eat mexican or chinese use the dual wave or the
square when eating out?  my cde didn't go over this with me, and you guys
have actually been much more helpful!
also, just to make you smile, i was at the dietitian's today - i've been
diabetic for 30 years, and i needed to give insulin.  right as i put the
needle in my arm, she said, "aren't you on the pump?"
damn, old habits die hard.  silly me.
Janine (email @ redacted)