Re: [IP] Belly Basals vs "Butt" basals??? & Mary Jean's backside :-)

Hi all,

I haven't read the digests much for the past few months, things have
been going great.  I have an 11 yr old who has been pumping 10 months.
Feeling a bit out of touch...

This one caught my eye, because, as with Mary Jean, Erica gets more
absorption from her butt and back than from her belly.  Her tummy is so
muscular and so flat that there isn't much to put the infusion set into,
we still do, but her numbers almost always run higher.

Haven't seen many posts from people who were frequenting the digest as
often as I was, when it was as necessary to me as my morning tea.  I
would assume things are going as well for them as it is for us.  YAY!
BUT....I could never do without you guys!!  Now that things have slowed
down a bit, I should get back to my digest reading religously because
you almost ALWAYS can pick up some tip from somebody.

Time to get a start on supper, late......so nice not to have to rush.
Erica was at a volleyball camp today and had fun.  Pump was no problem,
can't wait to see her at the tournament on Friday night!

regards from Nova Scotia and the Canadian Butterfly,

Barb...Mom to Erica pumping 10 months 1 day 8hrs  ...but who's counting