Re: [IP] record keeping on the PalmPilot

There is a great program called glucopilot and there is another program which
I like better called glucolog which is being tested (and has been for 6
months so I don't know what their deal is).  I think it is at dietlog.com.
The diet log is also a helpful site.  However you must buy the programs.  If
you are considering getting a Palm pilot for yourself look into a handspring
( at handspring.com)  I just got one and they are all palm compatible but
much cheaper.  My sister-in-law just bought one and broke the screen shortly
after she got it.  They are sending her a new one free.  Kathleen