[IP] Making a Committment

I just wanted to let you all know that today my CDE and I submitted the
insurance claim so I'll know when/if I get my pump soon:) My insurance may
be reluctant to pay for a pump for a Type II (even if it's MODY) unless they
are already pregnant so they may simply claim I am a simple IDDM and
hopefully all will go well. I'm also toting around pumps to play with and
attaching tubes to my stomach and get the knack of being attached. I just
wish my play pumps were real, as I woke up with a sugar of 34 after a
post-class nap and the phone was ringing and I was very disoriented while
speaking to the Diastronic rep. Wish me well on getting a pump approved!:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC