[IP] The dreaded E13 MM Warning

Hi Everyone,
While sitting down to lunch my pump gave a scream and listed
a E13 warning.  Which after being cleared is a E01 warning which
means the pump reset it self to factory settings.  Basically resetting
the date, time, basal rates.  Yes I had heard about it on this list
but darn it wasn't expecting it.  So I reset the date and time, and
basals and went ahead with lunch.  FORGETTING TO TAKE MY LUNCH BOLUS!
Ugh.  I got so distracted by the error and resetting every little thing
that I totally forgot until 2 hours later the bolus.  Ick!  My high bg
reminded me.  Lucky me I also had pizza for lunch.  I am sure I will feel
this one for the next few hours.

Sorry, had to vent.  I called MM and reported it and then the rep asked
me questions including my height, weight, and latest bg.  Although I know
they probably use this for a study, I certainly didn't want to be telling
him this information being a bi**h with my high bg.  :)  But I did anyways.
Arg.

So humalog take me away.  ;)
-- Sherry