[IP] DM is DM (Natalie) off topic

Natalie, there is no type2 DM in my family. I was actually the first one to be
dxd with IDDM in my family. My sister is definetly not over weight, actually
is very slim and fit. My sister and I have always had a strained relationship.
We can get along well for so long, then she seems to turn on me. I can't even
say she feels like I got or get alot of attention due to my DM. Most of my
family have been of little support, which makes it very hard to deal with all
that I have had to. I have almost come to the conclusion that it is the
fastest way to clear a room, mention DM!! My sister does suffer from
depression though, she is manic-depressive. Although I feel sorry for her and
would like more than anything to have a good relationship with her, I feel I
am better off avoiding her as much as possible to preserve my own sanity! I do
appreciate the information that you gave me. I love the IP for the info and
the support! Denise