Re: [IP] diabetes is diabetes(NOT!!)

>>She had tried to tell me that her Dr told her
the shakiness she experienced from going too long without eating were a form
of DM. Maybe I am misinformed? <<

I have heard that this shakiness from going too long without eating could
mean a possiblity of D in the future.  I experienced this shakiness many
times before finally being diagnosed with D.

I was diagnosed after my sister, and she had been treated as being so
special, to me it wasn't such a bad thing to have this.  Well, ask me now 37
years later and I'll tell you I would rather not be so "special" today.

Type 1 for 37 years