Re: [IP] Belly Basals vs "Butt" basals???

I was thinking the same thing about my basals, but the other way around.
Yesterday, I switched from my belly to my upper rear and I fought lows all
day. I've noticed this before when I use my backside. I think absorption
varies from place to place on the body, and probably from person to person.
It might be dependent on the amount of fat -- I have almost no abdominal
fat, but plenty "back there."  :-)

Mary Jean

<< Has anyone noticed a distinct difference in
how well your basals seem to work depending on whether or not you've inserted
in the "front or back" of the body??? >>