[IP] RD/CDE opportunity

Greetings again:
      I spoke to Melissa's CDE, Gary Scheiner,  at last night's JDF WALK
committee meeting ( yes - already planning the Sept. 24th event, as Phila
expands to FOUR sites now!). Gary's in the market for a registered
dietician/CDE to assist in his rapidly expanding practice in Wynnewood, Pa.,
and asked me to post about it here. I don't know any "particulars" but you
can call him at 610-642-6055. I jokingly refer to him as "Gary Guru", but
he's an incredible diabetes resource in the Phila. region. He began a pump
support group 2 1/2 years ago that is still very successful, and he was the
catalyst to get my daughter to start a Teen Support group in this area too.
    Just call & say Renee sent you!! LOL....Gary hears that a lot! Melissa
was one of his initial patients shortly after she went on the pump nearly 4
years ago, &  she met with him monthly for the first 2 years - which probably
accounts for a lot of her successful self-management.

Regards, Renee (pump-mom....)