[IP] Belly Basals vs "Butt" basals???

Greetings all:
    How's that for a "catchy" subject line???? Melissa actually ASKED me to
pose a question to you experts: Has anyone noticed a distinct difference in
how well your basals seem to work depending on whether or not you've inserted
in the "front or back" of the body??? I've been nagging her to re-do her
basal fasts since she returned to school, but she switched to her stomach
again & suddenly her bgs are fine again???? Coincidence???? Full moon?
Glucose Gremlins???

Regards, Renee ( who feels vindicated that all my hours spent reading every
IP post really have "gotten through" to my 17 yr old pumper! LOL)