Re: [IP] MM or Disetronic?

I have worn the MM for 6 years and the D for 5 years. I have found the D to
be a more rugged pump. I still have my original and it is as good as the day
I got it. In my travels my MM back door broke off during gymnastics, a nasty
fall from the rings, and I have had the same happen to my D with no adverse
affects. I also like having a backup more for peace of mind than ever having
to use it. I am also an avid swimmer and the MM waterproof case is bulky and
it floats so if you dont  strap it on it floats away and follows you like a
shark. The D is waterproof as is and stays in my suit pocket even during
races.Both will control your BS  about the same, I think your lifestyle has a
lot to do with your choice.Whichever you choose will make you healthier and
life a little easier so either one is a WIN.
Good luck
Brad , D 33yrs pumping 11 and loving it.