[IP] thyroid and oops

Hello again to all,
I have gotten two responses to my questions for advice, and I must
apologize, I did not clearly state why my DR. wanted to remove it.  I have a
normal thyroid, not hypo or hyper (if only diabetes was this easy!), but it
has nodules on it, more so on the left side than the right.  I still see no
reason to remove it, they aren't busting out my throat or anything
disgusting!  <vbg> (Sorry, couldn't resist.  Its this insane sick humor we
have as diabetics) :)
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.