From: Jeff Bartik [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 8:39 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Hospital stay to start on Pump

Sherry,
I think a hospital stay for a couple of days is the way to go.  Your
hospital stay should include visits from your doctor, a dietician, a
physical therapist and, hopefully, a nurse specializing in diabetes. It also
gives you a chance to set your basal and bolus rates in a 'safe environment.
Good luck and get some rest!
Jeff