Re: [IP] My MM 507c pump being donated - Richard

Richard!  Excellent!!

I am just now having my will updated.  Things have changed a lot for me in
the last 10 years, and as part of my will, I stipulate that my pump will be
left to my CDE (at Johns Hopkins - my local hospital) to donate to whoever
she feels needs  it the most.  Have told my family - do  NOT let it be
buried with me - some nice person can use it for the same benefit that it
gave me!!  Good for you!!!!!