[IP] kptx - humor - flashback

There are many who have had separate pancreas tx's and no or later kidney
tx's. There is a group similar to this one for kptx where info from *users*
can be obtained.  http://www.egroups.com
    Just like pumps and meters, new technology is increasing.
    Anyone wanting to *brighten* their day, there is another list for humor:
Subscribe email @ redacted
    A flashback came to me recently. In the mid-'70s I thought a microwave
oven was a ridiculously expensive butter warmer until we realized that we
could heat *planovers* for Sunday dinner, cutting down on prep time to match
the NPH peaking.
    Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)