[IP] micro soft set problem

In a message dated 01/18/2000 6:33:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 You should call MM and tell them.  We had a similiar problem and MM sent us
 a canister to mail them the softset in and sent us a few Softsets for free.
 This happened on our 3rd site change and worried me.

Thanks Laura, that is exactly what I did and they did fed ex me 4 new ones
with a canister to return the other in!  I was most impressed.  Don't know if
it was worth 4 new ones to my daughter to have to change at 4:30 in the am
after changing the night beforee, but it certainly was worth 4 free ones to
me.  Just curious, was it the exact same problem or something different?

Also does anyone know why the browser list was all in a different font this
time? Makes if very hard to read!