[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #831

Hi,  does anyone out there have a problem cheating on the pump moreso than on
daily injections?  I have been having trouble doing what I am supposed to on
the pump.  I did just fine for about the first month or so but have been
quite laxed recently.  I am trying to lose weight and so I don't want to
really eat much and have to bolus any more than I should.  I have been good
today and hope to continue that way.  That, I guess, is the only way to go
with a pump.  I could use some support.  Thanks.