[IP] Aetna insurance copay

[You probably pay more for test strips because they are not a generic
There is usually a higher co-pay for non-generic items.  Our co-pay has
gone up to $15 for non-generic prescription items, including test

Thanks, Liz, for the suggestion, but the problem is, my co-pay likewise
is $15 for non-generic items (insulin, etc.)--but for some reason the
pharmacy charged $30 for the test strips (300 of them).  That's what I'm
trying to figure out.