Re: [IP] MM or Disetronic?

I would recommend that you try to get as much information as possible about
both pumps.  Also view different web sites (there are sites that compare the
pumps).  I personally have worn both the MM and the Disetronic.   I have now
been on a Disetronic pump for six years and I am extremely pleased.   I
haven't had any problems with my Disetronic pump in those six years and there
are several features that I  like about the Disetronic pump.  Everyone is
different and just try to get as much info as possible and try to wear both
pumps before making your decision.