Re: [IP] Pancreas transplants, attn: Ted

Ted & Jeannie,

Check out the website for Insulin-Free World - promotes pancreas transplants
& provides info.  You can also join their organization...they put out a
magazine & products that support the drive toward transplants & ultimately a
cure.  That is where I ended up getting the Deb Butterfield book...IMO, it's
a good read - "pulling-no-punches" narrative of the emotional impact &
experience of diabetes, & a very detailed look at life as transplant
seeker/recipient.  A few books in a similar vein have been published over
the past year or so (Needles & Sweet Invisible Body), although their focus
is not transplants, I found some worthwhile reading from the author's
perspective there, especially in the former, written by Andie Domenick (I

P.S.  The website offers an awesome shirt featuring many well-known comic
characters parading & crusading for an Insulin-Free World...just got mine, &
I love it!!!