Re: [IP] Diabetes and pregnancy-to Leesa

Carole- Thanks for the info on reading material.I am trying to remain
positive about  the Clomid working. If its not too personal can I ask why you
had to take Clomid.I am wondering if its for my reasons. I have never been
pregnant so I do unfortunately have my doubts on this in addition to having
crappy luck. But I am glad you were eventually successful. Thanx again! Leesa