[IP] re:hospital start ups...ahhh:-)

 My endo did hospitalize me for the start up..supposed
to be 23 hrs, ended up being Monday morning till Wed.
morning....can't say it was a great experience, I'm
all for out patient start ups if the patient wants
that...at least you can do your normal activities at
home and things can be more realistic...that and
prevent disastrous hospital stays...hopefully you have
a GREAT CDE and a good endo who you can call daily
with pump questions....
Do You Yahoo!?