[IP] Pixie--MM or Disetronic?

Hey Pixie--
 That's great you're meeting your rep! MiniMed will do
it all for you too. It may help for you to meet with
both reps, view/try both products, and talk with users
of each. That's what I *wanted* to do originally, but
ended up choosing MM just after talking with users of
both (and after a Disetronic support group meeting), i
saw both pumps, they were both demonstrated to me, and
chose MM...still happy with them, everyone is
different and it all depends say for examp[le how the
phone conversations with the different companies
goes...all depends..either pump is a good choice!
Do You Yahoo!?