[IP] Retinopathy Exam

I have pretty good insurance and my eye exam to my opthamalogist is always
covered undered my medical insurance not my vision insurance, since I am
diabetic.  I did have retinopathy but not always.  So they treat it like
medical)rather than vision (optometrist).  When I just recently got contact
lenses this summer, I did have to go to the optometrist to get them and then
that visit was covered under my vision insurance.  My insurance does require
me to get a referral from my Primary Care Physician in order to go to my
opthamalogist.  I have to pay the co-pay which is $15 when I go to the
opthamalogist.   I would check it out.  Don't wait to long to find another

Good luck,
Kathy Greifzu
email @ redacted