[IP] Sites Lasting 2-2 1/2 Days - Related to Anemia?

Has anyone ever connected their Tender/Sils sites
lasting a short period of time to being anemic? Over
the past 6 weeks, my sites have been lasting 2 to 2
1/2 days. The previous 8 months, they lasted 3 to 4
days. Many of my sites look bruised and red compared
to what they were before.

My doctor called after doing some blood work and
wanted to repeat a test because I might have an iron
deficiency. Is this sort of thing hard to detect?

Andrea Seitz
Do You Yahoo!?