[IP] MM or Disetronic?

I've heard alot from MM pump users and would like to hear from those who use
the HTronplus. I've contacted both companies and am viewing videos this
week, like my endo suggested and chatting with a Disetronic local rep on
Friday (Thanks Amy!) I'm looking into a loaner pump to try itThe customer
rep said with the # of shots I take and my sugars I'm a good candidate for a
loaner to get started and learn pumping ASAP. Does MM have a similar
program? Also how do the two brands of pumps differ?

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC