[IP] Re: inserting through tape

I tried that once and haven't done it since. I found it difficult
to push through, it took slightly longer to insert, and my
daughter (9) said it hurt. So now we cut a small hole through the
tegaderm first. YMMV

someone said:
> ok...question:  when using the "sandwich" method of inserting, do
> you actually insert right through the tape?

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti [Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, Cherokee] mother of many children
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html NEW
"Listen! Or your tongue will make you deaf." - Cherokee proverb