Re: [IP] Question requarding softset micro

You should call MM and tell them.  We had a similiar problem and MM sent us
a canister to mail them the softset in and sent us a few Softsets for free.
This happened on our 3rd site change and worried me.

Laura Lentini-Iaffaldano
Mother of Laura, age 6, dxed 12/21/98
Went live on 1/11/00