Re: [IP] Diabetes and pregnancy-to Leesa

The only one I know of is from the American Diabetes Association.  Go to a
search engine, I use Yahoo and type American Diabetes Association.  Pick the
main organization not the smaller state organizations and get to their book
store.  It took us 6 1/2 years to achieve a pregnancy and the second time
around three months of horsing around!!  We did the Clomid thing, then added
Estinyl (spelling may be off-it has been 11 years) to make my mucous thinner,
then gave up all medical intervention, just prior to getting a divorce.
STRESS on the Marriage!  Approximately 18 months later we got pregnant the
same weekend we applied to adopt a sibling group from South America!  I keep
saying "We" because Bob was and still is in it for the long run!  I am
extremely emotional and he has always been at my side.

Good luck,