[IP] Sisters

Denise--  I'm sorry to hear that your sister seems jealous of your diabetes.  My
sister is just the opposite.  When I was diagnosed my sister was 7 and asked my
parents when she would get diabetes.  After they explained everything to her she
never seemed jealous because she didn't want to have to go through what I was
going through.  There have been times when she has thought she might have
diabetes (like when she woke up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night
and thought it was because her blood sugar was too high), but it's more of a
fear thing than a jealousy thing.  Good luck with your sister.

dxd 10/91
pumping since 8/98