[IP] Hospital stay to start on Pump

Hi-
Tomorrow I am going into the hospital to start on insulin
with my new pump!  I am looking forward to it but am
feeling nervous.  It will be a 3 day stay - I'm hoping I
can catch up on some missed sleep :)

My younger sister also just received her new MM pump but
her endo does not require a hospital stay for his
patients.

My endo told me that he does not put his patients on the
pump withouth a hospital stay.  I was wondering if a
hospital say is typical.

Sherry-