Hi Everyone,

IP has a new schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at
least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are still
open anytime, for any members, so feel free to chat whenever.

Carolyn Green, CJ Jutras, Rodney Mead, or myself will be in the Anytime
room at one of the scheduled times listed below, and we hope to see you

CJ is kicking off the chat schedule on Wednesday, January 19th at 8 p.m.
EST (1 a.m. GMT). Feel free to join him and find out if they finally got
snow in Maine.

Carolyn will host the Thursday night chat at 9 p.m.  EST (2 a.m. GMT) and
she and I will switch off duties for the Tuesday morning chat at 9:30 a.m.
EST (2:30 p.m. GMT).

Rodney will handle the Tuesday night chat at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT).

Please let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat time. We'd love
to have more volunteers. Any Moms or Dads out there who would like to host
a chat? How about any of our younger pumpers? And if any European or other
far-off time zone pumpers would like to host a chat, please just let me

We're also lining up some interesting guest chatters. The current Miss
America, Nicole Johnson, who uses an insulin pump, will be a guest chatter
in the next few weeks. Also, the Pump Girls singing group will be guest
chatters soon.  I'll let you know when we have firm dates.

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site. Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

Jenny Nash
Carolyn Green
Rodney Mead
CJ Jutras

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)