Re: [IP] Aetna (was irritation of site; change of site; first week report)

I've been using Aetna for a few years now.  I think the amount of your
co-pay depends entirely on which program you're signed up with.  My company
uses Aetna as a self-pay (I think that's the right term) system.  This means
my employer pays the actual medical expenses, but Aetna does all the
management and paperwork.  So in my case, my employer decides the amount for

You probably pay more for test strips because they are not a generic item.
There is usually a higher co-pay for non-generic items.  Our co-pay has just
gone up to $15 for non-generic prescription items, including test strips.