[IP] Pumping Insulin

In a message dated 01/18/2000 5:23:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have an old copy of John Walsh's book and am wondering where I can get
 a copy of the 4 page Humalog insert/supplement you referred to in your
 last posting.  Does anyone have a copy and could you please email it to
 me or I can send my snail mail address if you could photocopy it for
 me.  It would be very helpful.. >>

Me too!  I didn't receive it when I got my book about 3 weeks ago.  I imagine
it would be quite helpful.  If anyone out there knows or could tell me who to
call I would appreciate it! Thanks

Susan (email @ redacted)