Re: [IP] Scary to Pixie-to Jan

I have so often read your notes and don't know what to say.  I pray everyday
that I do not ever have to face the decisions that you are making right now
but I have an odd feeling that if I don't face the kidney decisions, another
diabetes complication decision will come my way.  Keep plugging away.

I believe you are near St. Louis.  Do you know that the kidney transplant
team of Washington University has an extremely high rate of success?  They
have done remarkable things with the anti-rejection drugs in the last ten
years.  New drugs, different combinations, etc.

I could get you in touch with these folks if you would wish.  Please e-mail
me privately for the info.

Diabetes is a weird disease.  I even broke my arm onetime while having an
insulin reaction.